You popped the question, and they said yes. Now it’s time to find the wedding rings that will symbolize your commitment to each other—for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. That’s a lot of meaning to pack into one little ring of gold. Don’t worry. Engagement jitters in your rear-view mirror, the rest of the shopping gets a lot easier. You can shop together for something you both love, and we invite you to do so in the comfort of our iconic State Street store.
We offer a carefully selected array of wedding rings to complement engagement rings of all styles.
We can even custom design wedding rings so that the full bridal set comes together as if it were always meant to be. Go with a couple’s set for matching wedding rings, or find something that uniquely fits what each of you want in your own ring. It’s a band you’ll wear forever, so your personal aesthetic, the way you use your hands, your comfort with jewelry, and so much more should be part of the selection. We’ll help you and your partner zero in on wedding rings you love—artfully crafted, comfortable to wear, and uniquely your own.
Goodman’s is proud to offer a wide selection of men’s rings, including wedding bands in silver, gold, platinum, and even mixed metals. Find something with or without diamonds or other gemstones. Whatever style the guy in your life desires, you’ll find it here!
– Wedding rings represent what we most treasure – the never ending love and commitment shared between two people. The eternal round is the simplest of symbols. It simultaneously honors both the past and the future. Anciently, wedding rings were made of only the most precious metals, a symbol in and of itself. Today, rings are made in many materials to match the lifestyles, tastes and history of the diverse people who wear them. To view the Lashbrook collection click here.
– The Naledi Collection offers an exquisite jewelry collection of superb quality and beauty. A century of diamond cutting experience ensures each and every diamond is perfectly crafted. To view the Naledi Collection collection click here.
Cordova by Ron Rosen
– Cordova is a multi-generational family owned and operated jewelry manufacturer, specializing in fashion and bridal design. To view the Cordova by Ron Rosen collection click here.
– Since 1898, Whitehouse Brothers has been crafting some of the America’s finest jewelry. Today the tradition continues, making one heirloom at a time. To view the Whitehouse Brothers collection click here, or view their Vintage and Wedding Ring catalogs
Hearts On Fire
– Best known for their exquisitely cut diamonds, Hearts on Fire offers men’s rings crafted with the ultimate care and attention to detail. Their titanium wedding bands are bold and fashionable yet understated. They also offer diamond men’s rings crafted in classic white or yellow gold. To view the Hearts On Fire collection Click Here.