Irwin Goodman was a young athlete visiting Madison for a track event in the early 1930s when he noticed a jewelry store for sale. His parents purchased the store not long after his visit, and Irwin and his brother Bob took over ownership after graduating. Formally established in 1933, Goodman’s Jewelers is a true Madison icon and the city’s oldest full-service jewelry store. In 1998, long-time employee John Hayes purchased the store from the Goodman Brothers and has continued to help the store evolve while maintaining its classic boutique feel and its reputation as one of the friendliest and most trusted jewelers in town. After 80 years, the store remains at its original location on historic State Street, just two blocks from the State Capital.
National Rarities Buying Event March 27-29
Newsletter Sign-UpThanks for signing up!