Pretty soon it will be inescapable, everywhere you look you’ll see the color red and everything you hear will be laced with talk about love. Valentine’s Day is coming! There will be countless offers for flowers, candies, and teddy bears but it’s quite possible that none of those things, on their own, will come close to the gift you’re looking to give. If the person you’re getting the Valentine’s gift for is so special, why not get a gift to match?
At Goodman’s we celebrate love everyday and have many years under our belt helping find the right gift of jewelry no matter what the occasion. That being said, we’re more than prepared for the main event of Valentine’s Day. Stop in to Goodman’s ahead of time and start planning for the perfect jewelry gift. As far as the set up on how you’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day and give your gift, that’s a whole other story and we want to give you some ideas to get the ball rolling before it gets too late!
- Plan a surprise getaway together
- Have a candlelight dinner at home, give your significant other a massage and watch a romantic movie
- Take your sweetie on a scavenger hunt that leads to Valentine’s Day activities
- Hide heart candies in your spouse’s coat, car, etc. and eventually put a candy with the jewelry
- Take a vacation day from work and relax the day away together
- Write a poem and then frame it
- Make a special “14 reasons I love you” Valentine’s Day Breakfast
However you decide to set things up for your big gift we would love to help you make Valentine’s Day as special as possible!